FULL SIZE S&W M&P9/40/45 M2.0 Compatibility:
- Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 FULL SIZE and COMPACT
- M&P Gen 1 FULL SIZE and COMPACT.
- Calibers include 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 AUTO
- Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Subcompact
- M&P SHIELD Gen 1 and M2.0 Micro-compact
- M&P9 SHIELD PLUS Micro-compact
- M&P SHIELD EZ Micro-compact
SHIELD S&W M&P9/40 M2.0 Sub Compact Compatibility
- M&P9 SHIELD PLUS SUB COMPACT
- M&P9/40 SHIELD M2.0 SUB COMPACT
- M&P9/40 SHIELD GEN 1 SUB COMPACT
- Performance Center M&P9 SHIELD PLUS SUB COMPACT
- Performance Center M&P9/40 SHIELD M2.0 SUB COMPACT
- Performance Center M&P9/40 SHIELD GEN 1 SUB COMPACT
- M&P Full Size
- M&P Compact
- M&P Subcompact M2.0
- M&P Bodyguard
- M&P9 Shield EZ
- M&P380 Shield EZ
- M&P45 Shield
Smith & Wesson SD - SD VE Compatibility:
- SD9 VE
- SD40 VE
S&W M&P45 SHIELD Sub Compact Compatibility:
- M&P45 SHIELD M2.0 SUB COMPACT
- M&P45 SHIELD SUB COMPACT
- Performance Center M&P45 SHIELD M2.0 SUB COMPACT
- Performance Center M&P45 SHIELD SUB COMPACT
- M&P FULL SIZE
- M&P COMPACT
- M&P SUBCOMPACT
- M&P9 SHIELD PLUS
- M&P9 SHIELD EZ
- M&P9 SHIELD
- M&P40 SHIELD
PREMIUM QUALITY CUSTOM ALUMINUM BACK PLATE FOR SMITH & WESSON | SUPER EASY & QUICK TO INSTALL, NO GUNSMITH NEEDED.
✔ Replaces plastic factory part for strength and durability
✔ Personalizes / identifies firearm
✔ T6-machined aluminum
✔ Hard-coat anodized black
✔ Laser engraved design won't rub off
Bastion’s Slide Back Plate snaps perfectly in place allowing you to conveniently personalize your Smith & Wesson. Only takes minutes, no gunsmith is required.
All DESIGNS ARE LASER-ENGRAVED
Laser Engraving’ makes a huge difference! Unlike other customs Rear Cover Plates for Smith & Wesson painted on, Bastion designs won't rub off or wear off over time.
PREMIUM HARD COAT ANODIZED T6 MACHINED ALUMINUM
Premium quality Slide Back Plate for Smith & Wesson that’s machined from the highest quality, hard coat anodized black T6 aluminum that stays tough and durable even when removed and replaced from time to time, giving you the extreme durability you deserve.
STANDOUT CUSTOM LOOK, FANTASTIC REPLACEMENT FOR A PLASTIC FACTORY PART
Not only keeps your firing pin and the extractor plunger assembly in place, it also adds a little flair to your plain old plastic back slide cover. The fastest and most inexpensive way to customize your Smith & Wesson!
BASTION SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Buy risk-free! Please do reach out to us in case of any issues and we’ll quickly do all we can to make it right.
HAVE QUESTIONS?ASK AN EXPERT
You must report receipt of defective items within 10 days of ship date to receive further instructions for return, replacement or exchange.
Returns must occur within 30 days of our ship date for replacement, exchange, or refund.
See information / instructions below for each process.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Used, damaged, customized, altered/modified, or non-assembled items
- Products that have been disassembled for cleaning, adjustments, and/or modifications
- Shipments that have Postage Due or arrive COD
We are not notified by the carrier as to the name of the sender who sent a package that requires additional postage so we are unable to notify customers about unaccepted shipments.
1. Notification of request to return the item within deadline via email to email@example.com
2. Proof of Purchase (email copy of digital invoice or purchase confirmation or provide your full name, order number, and date of purchase in your email request so that we may verify the order record within our system).
3. A physical return of all items in the required condition. Returns must be shipped in original condition including original product packaging (not the shipping envelope), if applicable.
4. Return shipping costs covered by buyer. Shipping costs are non-refundable. The only exception is when an item arrives damaged or defective from our warehouse (see RMA instructions below).
5. Tracking number for return shipments.
While a tracking number does not guarantee delivery, it does help when and if you need to file a claim with the carrier against loss, damage, or non-delivery. Bastion is not liable or responsible for paying for incorrect postage or for correcting issues that result from carrier or customer error or negligence. We are not responsible for filing claims on behalf of the sender. In cases of carrier or customer fault; refunds or exchanges for returns will be handled on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to refuse to incur additional costs based on errors or negligence caused by the carrier or customer.
Please carefully review and follow our return policy. Enclose within the return, a note listing the full name of the purchaser, the order number, and the request for a replacement, exchange, or refund.
Remit returns to:
450 Satellite Blvd NE
Suwanee GA 30024
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) POLICY
Paid shipping costs (paid return label) by Bastion are provided for proof of damage/defect within 10 days of ship date. The proof is accepted in the form of clear photographs or a brief video emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org documenting the issue.
IMPORTANT: If you receive a defective item DO NOT DISASSEMBLE OR MODIFY in any way to attempt to resolve the issue, as this will void any opportunity to return for refund, exchange, or replacement.
KNIFE SPECIFIC-INSTRUCTIONS: Bastion knives do not include a warranty of any kind. Disassembly of knife to clean, modify, or alter in any way for personal preference voids any opportunity to request returns for refund, exchange, or replacement.
Exchanges can only be made for similarly priced items. Exchanges do not include special shipping costs paid by the buyer in the original shipment. If requesting an exchange, enclose a note in the shipment providing the description of the part from our web store (e.g., include the URL, Product SKU code, or product title).
If you believe that a refund has not been issued, please do the following first: Check your bank account / credit card to determine if a refund has been processed. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or card.If you have determined that you have not received a refund, email us at email@example.com to investigate our records for a date and possible transaction code of the completed refund or the reason that a refund was not processed.
Mike Navitsky, Owner
HAVE QUESTIONS?ASK AN EXPERT
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. Smith & Wesson Brand, Inc. does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with Smith & Wesson pistols.
"Smith & Wesson Brand, Inc." is a federally registered trademark of Smith & Wesson and is one of many trademarks owned by Smith & Wesson Brand, Inc. and Smith & Wesson Brand. Neither Bastion LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Smith & Wesson Brand, Inc. or Smith & Wesson Brand. The use of "Smith & Wesson" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Smith & Wesson pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine Smith & Wesson Brand, Inc. and Smith & Wesson products and parts, visit www.smith-wesson.com
WHY BUY FROM US?
MAKE YOUR SMITH & WESSON STAND OUT
SEE HOW IT WORKS
This striker plate is such a great addition to making your handgun unique. I purchased the magazine plate as well. Another plus is the fast shipping!
I never had problems installing this. So easy to use.
Quick processing and quick updates. Love it.
This is like my 4th ejection port cover, and my 5th back plate from Bastion. Top quality, perfect fit and finish. I'm very pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend them.
Very happy with the purchase
JOIN OVER 100K SUBSCRIBERS & GET SPECIAL OFFERS
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE