Bastion Pens are Disrupting the Pen Industry Across the World February 25, 2021
New Pens - Titanium and Customizable October 27, 2020
NEW - The COVID Collection by Bastion Gear April 24, 2020
Globo Surfer Review Of Our Bastion Braza D2 Steel Blade Mini Bro
Check out the review of our Bastion Braza D2 Steel Blade Mini Bro done by Globo Surfer
- D2 Steel
- Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Frame-lock Folder
- Torx Stainless steel hardware
- Total open length 4.8 inches
The perfect EDC tool is small but mighty! Be prepared for any task that comes your way! This is a companion to our popular Braza line of EDC cutting tools. The Braza Bro has a gallery of features that can be used to assist you with simple tasks, and big jobs! Ladies and gentlemen, it's not the size of the tool that matters, but how well made, functional and sharp it is.
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.12 (53.9mm)
- Closed Lenth: 2.75 (70mm)
- Open Length: 4.77" (121.3mm)
- Total Weight: 1.48 oz
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Cutting Steel: D2 Tool Steel - heat treated for optimal edge hardness, strength and durability, stonewashed finish before grinding
- Spine Jimping: Spine is jimped for non-slip finger hold
- Bearing: Ceramic Ball Bearing - buttery smooth opening with no play.
- Hardware: Torx Stainless steel
- Frame-lock: Adds security and strength
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel and removable if not needed.
- Keychain and Lanyard Hole
- Manual and Safe Operation: No spring, no assist, not automatic.