Braza Bro EDC Mini Folding Knife
The perfect EDC tool is small but mighty! Be prepared for any task that comes your way!Were introducing a companion to our popular Braza line of EDC cutting tools. The Braza Bro has a gallery of features that can be used to assist you with simple tasks, and big jobs! Ladies and gentlemen, it's not the size of the tool that matters, but how well made, functional and sharp it is.
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.12 (53.9mm)
- Closed Lenth: 2.75 (70mm)
- Open Length: 4.77" (121.3mm)
- Total Weight: 1.48 oz
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Cutting Steel: D2 Tool Steel - heat treated for optimal edge hardness, strength and durability, stonewashed finish before grinding
- Spine Jimping: Spine is jimped for non-slip finger hold
- Bearing: Ceramic Ball Bearing - buttery smooth opening with no play.
- Hardware: Torx Stainless steel
- Frame-lock: Adds security and strength
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel and removable if not needed.
- Keychain and Lanyard Hole
- Manual and Safe Operation: No spring, no assist, not automatic.
The quality is obvious in every detail particularly the smooth bearing. The size is perfectly sufficient for almost all everyday tasks. Being able to EDC the same knife in my daily life in a suit pocket as I also carry on my person on a thru-hike makes it versatile and comfortable. The detent is nice and snappy, ensuring it won't open in my pocket. I love the D2 edge retention and the opening flipper, once practiced, is insanely satisfying... maybe addictive.
I bought 2 - gave one to my Dad, he loves it. I’ve carried mine since I got it. It’s a great little knife, came sharp as a razor. I’ve used it many times. Love this little knife.
The Mini Bro is awesome! Met these guys at Bladeshow 18’. Bought the coins as well, extremely good fit and finish it n the knife and the coins.
It’s a Great pocket size knife it’s pretty sharp and really comes in handy!!! Only thing that I dislike about it is that when you open it and use it the lock doesn’t secure the blade very well I’ve already had a couple times the blade comes down on me.