Bastion Minimalist Tactical Kydex Trigger Guard Holster with Paracord for Glock Models
✔ Fits 9mm .40 and .357 Standard Full-Size Glock models
✔ NOT compatible with G42, G43, G43X, G48, G44
✔ Minimalist Inside-Waistband holster (IWB) and Trigger Guard
✔ Made from durable Kydex material; crafted by Bastion
✔ Size: 3L x 2W x 1H
✔ Includes 9 inch black heavy-duty Paracord
Minimal, lightweight, and streamlined fit. Snaps onto frame and does not interfere with finger placement while drawing. Snug fit provides the right amount of tension to keep holster in place but still allows easy access when necessary. Included paracord allows attaching to objects like a belt loop, when pistol is drawn the holster snaps away. Bastion trigger guard holster allows safe conceal carry on and off body. Perfect for fanny pack, purse, backpack anywhere conceal carry is your primary goal.
Very reasonable prices; so reasonable I gave them a tip, and I am happy I did. What, Free shipping too! I also got a multi magazine pouch at a price I couldn't pass up. Great quality, simple and straight forward construction and design. Trigger guard is as light and as low profile as I have seen. Fits perfectly the g19 I got it for. Got here in a standard time free shipping does.
Ordered thinking it would work on my glock 42 but it’s to loose on my .380. Wish I would’ve read the questions before ordering. Seems like a good product.
Works great and stays in place. Very useful and seemingly durable.
- You must report receipt of defective items within 10 days of ship date to receive further instructions for return, replacement or exchange.
- Returns must occur within 30 days of our ship date for replacement, exchange, or refund.
- See information / instructions below for each process.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Used, damaged, customized, altered/modified, or non-assembled items
- Products that have been disassembled for cleaning, adjustments, and/or modifications
- Shipments that have Postage Due or arrive COD
We are not notified by the carrier as to the name of the sender who sent a package that requires additional postage so we are unable to notify customers about unaccepted shipments.
WE REQUIRE:1. Notification of request to return item within deadline via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Proof of Purchase (email copy of digital invoice or purchase confirmation or provide your full name, order number, and date of purchase in your email request so that we may verify the order record within our system).
3. A physical return of all items in required condition. Returns must be shipped in original condition including original product packaging (not the shipping envelope), if applicable.
4. Return shipping costs covered by buyer. Shipping costs are non-refundable. The only exception is when an item arrives damaged or defective from our warehouse (see RMA instructions below).
5. Tracking number for return shipments.
While a tracking number does not guarantee delivery, it does help when and if you need to file a claim with the carrier against loss, damage, or non-delivery. Bastion is not liable or responsible for paying for incorrect postage or for correcting for issues that result from carrier or customer error or negligence. We are not responsible for filing claims on behalf of the sender. In cases of carrier or customer fault; refunds or exchanges for returns will be handled on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to refuse to incur additional costs based on errors or negligence caused by the carrier or customer.
Please carefully review and follow our return policy. Enclose within the return, a note listing the full name of the purchaser, the order number, and request for replacement, exchange, or refund.
Remit returns to:
450 Satellite Blvd NE
Suwanee GA 30024
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIATION (RMA) POLICY
Paid shipping costs (paid return label) by Bastion are provided for proof of damage/defect within 10 days of ship date. Proof is accepted in the form of clear photographs or a brief video emailed to us at email@example.com documenting the issue.
IMPORTANT: If you receive a defective item DO NOT DISASSEMBLE OR MODIFY in any way to attempt to resolve the issue, as this will void any opportunity to return for refund, exchange, or replacement.
KNIFE SPECIFIC-INSTRUCTIONS: Bastion knives do not include a warranty of any kind. Disassembly of knife to clean, modify, or alter in any way for personal preference voids any opportunity to request returns for refund, exchange, or replacement.
Exchanges can only be made for similarly priced items. Exchanges do not include special shipping costs paid by buyer in original shipment. If requesting an exchange, enclose a note in the shipment providing the description of the part from our web store (e.g., include the URL, Product SKU code, or product title).
If you believe that a refund has not been issued, please do the following first: Check your bank account / credit card to determine if a refund has been processed. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or card.
If you have determined that you have not received a refund, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to investigate our records for a date and possible transaction code of the completed refund or the reason that a refund was not processed.Thank you!
Mike Navitsky, Owner