Extended Mag Release For Ruger 10/22 Short - USA Flag
FOR 10/22, SR-22 RIFLES; NO MORE FUMBLING WITH THE STOCK RELEASE; NO Modifications needed; QUICK AND EASY MAGAZINE RELEASES; Machined T-6 Anodized Aluminum
Looks amazing, works great! Very fast shipping!
Extended mag release was exactly what was advertised, the flag on the paddle sold me. It’s daunting all the options out there, but when you purchase from these guys, you can be confident with your decision.. thanks
Got the 10/22 short mag release, very similar to the modern Ruger 10/22 release. I got this for my 76 10/22 that had the old style release that sucks. It’s a little wobbly, like the hole is slightly larger, but it doesn’t bother me, might be cause of my rifle’s age. Totally recommend, would buy again.
The part was installed in 10 minutes and now it is a pleasure to switch magazines.
I love my extended mag lever. The American flag is always a nice touch. I’m working on a takedown build and this lever makes stripping my BX-25 mags out very quick and easy. The finish is great and installation went off without a hitch. Highly recommend.
- You must report receipt of defective items within 10 days of ship date to receive further instructions for return, replacement or exchange.
- Returns must occur within 30 days of our ship date for replacement, exchange, or refund.
- See information / instructions below for each process.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Used, damaged, customized, altered/modified, or non-assembled items
- Products that have been disassembled for cleaning, adjustments, and/or modifications
- Shipments that have Postage Due or arrive COD
We are not notified by the carrier as to the name of the sender who sent a package that requires additional postage so we are unable to notify customers about unaccepted shipments.
WE REQUIRE:1. Notification of request to return item within deadline via email to email@example.com
2. Proof of Purchase (email copy of digital invoice or purchase confirmation or provide your full name, order number, and date of purchase in your email request so that we may verify the order record within our system).
3. A physical return of all items in required condition. Returns must be shipped in original condition including original product packaging (not the shipping envelope), if applicable.
4. Return shipping costs covered by buyer. Shipping costs are non-refundable. The only exception is when an item arrives damaged or defective from our warehouse (see RMA instructions below).
5. Tracking number for return shipments.
While a tracking number does not guarantee delivery, it does help when and if you need to file a claim with the carrier against loss, damage, or non-delivery. Bastion is not liable or responsible for paying for incorrect postage or for correcting for issues that result from carrier or customer error or negligence. We are not responsible for filing claims on behalf of the sender. In cases of carrier or customer fault; refunds or exchanges for returns will be handled on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to refuse to incur additional costs based on errors or negligence caused by the carrier or customer.
Please carefully review and follow our return policy. Enclose within the return, a note listing the full name of the purchaser, the order number, and request for replacement, exchange, or refund.
Remit returns to:
450 Satellite Blvd NE
Suwanee GA 30024
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIATION (RMA) POLICY
Paid shipping costs (paid return label) by Bastion are provided for proof of damage/defect within 10 days of ship date. Proof is accepted in the form of clear photographs or a brief video emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org documenting the issue.
IMPORTANT: If you receive a defective item DO NOT DISASSEMBLE OR MODIFY in any way to attempt to resolve the issue, as this will void any opportunity to return for refund, exchange, or replacement.
KNIFE SPECIFIC-INSTRUCTIONS: Bastion knives do not include a warranty of any kind. Disassembly of knife to clean, modify, or alter in any way for personal preference voids any opportunity to request returns for refund, exchange, or replacement.
Exchanges can only be made for similarly priced items. Exchanges do not include special shipping costs paid by buyer in original shipment. If requesting an exchange, enclose a note in the shipment providing the description of the part from our web store (e.g., include the URL, Product SKU code, or product title).
If you believe that a refund has not been issued, please do the following first: Check your bank account / credit card to determine if a refund has been processed. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or card.
If you have determined that you have not received a refund, email us at email@example.com to investigate our records for a date and possible transaction code of the completed refund or the reason that a refund was not processed.Thank you!
Mike Navitsky, Owner