Bastion Braza Mini CLEAVER - BLACK BLADE BLACK HANDLE
- S35VN Blade color: Black
- Titanium-Coated Handle - Black
- Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Frame-lock Folder
- Torx Stainless Steel Hardware
- Total open length 4.8 inches
- AMBI Deep Carry Pocket Clip
The perfect EDC tool is small but mighty! Be prepared for any task that comes your way! This is a companion to our popular Braza line of EDC cutting tools. The Braza Mini CLEAVER has a gallery of features that can be used to assist you with simple tasks, and big jobs! Ladies and gentlemen, it's not the size of the tool that matters, but how well made, functional and sharp it is.Looking like the mad child of a bone-busting cleaver and a hair-popping razor blade, the Wharncliffe- style blade offers good looks with mad functionality. It's almost straight edge makes it good for carving and slicing. The pointed tip is like having a pocket exacto.
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.12 (53.9mm)
- Closed Lenth: 2.75 (70mm)
- Open Length: 4.77" (121.3mm)
- Total Weight: 1.48 oz
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel or Titanium
- Cutting Steel: D2 Tool Steel or S35VN
- Spine Jimping: Spine is jimped for non-slip finger hold
- Bearing: Ceramic Ball Bearing - buttery smooth opening with no play.
- Hardware: Torx Stainless steel
- Frame-lock: Adds security and strength
- Pocket Clip: AMBI, Stainless Steel and removable if not needed.
- Keychain and Lanyard Hole
- Manual and Safe Operation: No spring, no assist, not automatic.
A sharp little pocket companion! Wish I would have bought a couple more, would make an excellent gift.
The knife came very well wrapped and protected. Nice packaging. Opening the knife is easy and closing it with the frame lock is fine. I added a 3 inch leather fob to the end of the knife. I makes it easy to find in my pocket and adds the extra length as I use the knife. I cut apart some boxes. I found the that the edge dulled rather quickly. I have a leather strop with compound that I use for my planes and chisels. I took a few swipes on the strop and now it seems to be sharper. Time will tell. I did notice that the blade is a bit loose when closed. Only friction holding it closed. I am just a little bit more careful with it. All in all, a nice little pocket/utility knife.
Love it, purchased 3. And they made nice gifts. I can’t wait for it to have a bigger version.
Bought it fir a gift and now i want one!